The domain of Indic Studies is comprised of a number of foundational subjects and multi-disciplinary contemporary studies. At this time these are categorized into several distinct schools, and the uncategorized are listed under General Studies.
- Humanities – Philosophy, Religion, History, Classics (including Sanskrit, Prakrit, Pali, Tamil), Literature, Linguistics, Gender Studies
- Social Sciences – Anthropology, Sociology, Psychology, Archaeology, Geography, Political Science, and Military Science
- Business – Economics, Management, Trade, Finance, Accounting, Organizational Behavior
- Public Affairs – Government, Law and Justice System, Ecology/Environment, Journalism/Mass Communications, Films, Sports
- Education – Yoga, Meditation and Human Performance, Experential Education
- General Studies – Arts, Music, Science and Technology, Mathematical, Computational and Information Sciences